Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Sparky Marcus lyrics by James William Hindle (featuring Paula Frazier)

Sparky Marcus by James William Hindle (featuring Paula Frazier)


See how the sun,

Has bleached your hair?

It makes me think,

That you’re barely there.

See how the day,

Can make you blue?

It gets me thinking,

That I don’t know you.


Watchin the way

[I can’t figure it out],

To make you bitter,

To make you cry

I couldn't’ have done

Just one more thing,

Just to let you wait a while,

And not let you in,

Oooo, aaa, aaa, aaaa


I have a feeling

That the day will come,

When all that we have,

Will come undone.

I have the gall,

To ask for anything,

And when you’re down and small, I’ll let you in.


--Happy 21st Wedding Anniversary Ben. Here are the words to the song you enjoy playing on the guitar. I will print them out. I love you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home